Pro Posture™ Corrective Back Brace For Men & Women
Our corrective Pro Posture™ back brace allows you to walk and stand tall with confidence - pain free! The back brace helps to support the right areas, and in doing so, aligns your neck and spine.
The function of the corrective posture back brace is to develop muscle memory as to the right body posture and eventually train your body to naturally maintain this posture without the brace.
The corrective Pro Posture™ back brace is also able to fit snugly and seamlessly under your clothes, without showing any indication of the extra help.
If you are suffering from back, neck, or shoulder pain due to your poor posture, this corrective Pro Posture™ back brace can help set you on the right path to developing the correct posture, and a pain-free life.
- IMPROVE POSTURE - Our Pro Posture™ brace works by training your muscles and spine to return to their natural alignment.
- REDUCE BACK PAIN - Bad posture, left unchecked, can cause pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage. Our back brace, coupled with physical therapy, aids in the treatment of Back Pain, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- STRONG YET COMFORTABLE - Our durable and comfortable design allows effective assistance while being comfortable to wear. The cushioned straps pull your shoulders back while our waist band supports the middle and lower back.
- IMPORTANCE OF GOOD POSTURE - The importance of correct posture cannot be overstated. Always remembering to stand tall and straight, have shoulders back and down, with your chin tucked. Our brace will also assist your body's natural posture.
THIS ITEM IS NOT SOLD IN STORES, SO GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Stand tall, as if a string were pulling you up from the top of your head
- Bring attention to your shoulders as you open your chest while you bring your shoulders back and down
- Tuck you chin in slightly, instead of either stretching your entire head and neck forward, or up in an unnatural position.
- Be mindful, throughout the day, to be aware of and adjust your posture when you realize you are slouching or that your spine is compressed.
- For more posture correcting exercises, general stretching and yoga are highly recommended.
- Unisex brace
- Material: 60% polyester | 17% rubber | 15% nylon | 8% cotton
- Able to fit waists of 24”– 43”
We Also Recommend
Electric wireless painless vacuum earwax suction device
Professional Temporary Hair Dye Comb™ (6 Color Set OR Individually)
LED Lighted Folding Vanity and Travel Mirror
Mini Discreet Hair Depilator / Remover